The solutions we come up with these days are crazy! There is vegetable oil for vehicles, toothpaste for pimples, and now fruit for weight loss? Certainly not all these things can be true. We often wonder, is it our minds playing tricks on us? Or is something as simple as garcinia cambogia really going to help us achieve our physical health goals? We took up the task of researching this new supplement craze. In this guide we will discuss what it is, some of the science behind its fat burning components, see if it works as advertised, and find out where to buy garcinia cambogia.
Why Even Consider Garcinia Cambogia?
We are all looking for ways to be more active, supplement our diets, and live healthier lives. If you are not, you should be, it is the new thing. In the past five years, the world has been taken over by supplements and millions of dollars are being spent on research to find out exactly what is going to burn our belly fat. Garcinia cambogia is one of those products that has taken the supplement market by storm.
We are on your side. If the days of spending a ridiculous amount of money on supplements that promise weight loss and do not deliver are over, that would be awesome! So, what is it that makes garcinia cambogia even mentionable here? Well, before we go building vineyards of this stuff, let’s have a look at what it is made of and what it does.
What Is Garcinia Cambogia?
If you are unfamiliar with garcinia cambogia, you probably would not guess that it is about the size of a small pumpkin. Unfortunately though, it does not make delicious pies like its larger cousin. The yellow and green pastel colored fruit is often found in southeastern Asia and some parts of Africa. Natives of these regions slice the baby pumpkin lookalike into pieces that they use for soup.
I know what you are thinking, maybe that is why some of them are so thin! Do not worry, we will not judge you, we thought the same thing too at first. See, though it is incredibly rich in fiber, the fruit has a ‘secret’ nutrient, HCA. HCA (hydroxycitric acid) is an acid that is similar to what you find in oranges, but this special compound offers some benefits that devouring oranges will not give you. You might be wondering about anything chemical in a supposedly natural supplement, but we can assure you it is purely nature made. To help us understand more about HCA, we dug into the science a bit deeper.
I hope you are wearing your suspenders, because this is where things get a little bit nerdy. Our friendly new fruit contains HCA which has proven, in recent studies, to boost fat burning and decrease appetites. When you hear about supplements made from garcinia cambogia, all they are really talking about is the hydroxycitric acid (HCA) they have extracted into pill form. What does it do? I am glad you asked.
- Raises Serotonin Levels – Serotonin is the chemical in your brain that tells you when you are hungry or not. It is you appetite notifier as we like to call it. When you are feeling lonely, upset, or sad, your serotonin levels drop, increasing your hunger. (Now we get to blame our late night ice cream feasts on it, perfect.) With an increased level, you will naturally feel more fool and eat less.
- Blocks Fat Storage – I told you it was going to get nerdy. If you are familiar with citrate lyase, you’ve researched weight loss before. For those of you that have not, citrate lyase is the enzyme that your body uses to make fat. HCA blocks this and forces your body to burn more calories preventing weight gain. Even if you do not have much fat to lose, this nutrient makes it easier to burn body fat in difficult areas because all of the carbs you are using can not be stored
- Energy and Heart Health – So, it seems that citrate lyase can be a bit evil. The very same enzyme that controls your fat storage, also maintains control of how your body chooses to burn energy. When you can not store fat, your body burns energy makes working out, getting motivated, and pretty much life in general much easier. Guess what else? Yep, because you can not store fat, your body starts reducing cholesterol and the things that can be responsible for heart disease.
- Downsides – Like with anything this good, if you take too much, it will have negative impacts on your body. Garcinia cambogia and HCA are still being thoroughly studied. For this reason you should be aware of any allergic reactions that can occur or any special medical conditions you might have before using the supplement. Did we sound like a commercial there? We hope not.
Does Garcinia Cambogia Work?
The simple answer is yes, but we are all different. It is going to affect your body in different ways than the last. Studies show that people who took the extracted supplement lost several pounds more than those who did not take it, however the consumers were not able to say positively that it had been the result of the HCA.
Like any supplement you take, it is recommended that you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Your body will not store fat, but unless you do something with your new found energy, it will not burn fat either. Get some exercise, go for walks, eat a little better, et cetera. For most people this is enough to lose weight, but when you combine with the effects of garcinia cambogia, you can expect to see multiplied results.
Although its research has not been exhaustingly extensive, we find very little downside for those who use the supplement properly. I am sure you are ready to put it to the test and so are we. Before we do, we want to make sure you are getting the best, healthiest, and most natural extract.
How to Choose Garcinia Cambogia Extract
Unless you are lucky enough to know a southeastern Asian or African fruit smuggler, you will have to settle for the pill for of the extract. You might find bottles of this stuff sold everywhere, but do not be fooled. Take your time and research what is going to be the best for you. Here are some things to look for:
- HCA Percentage – Ideally you want to search for products that promote an HCA level of 50% or higher. This will provide you with more of the weight loss and less of the junk.
- Chemical Additives – Always, we mean ALWAYS, look for the all natural products that are not load with unpronounceable ingredients.
- Made in the USA – If you are not extracting from the fruit yourself, look for the pills made in the USA. They are held to higher health standards and are safer than some other countries.
Where to Buy Garcinia Cambogia
Luckily for you, we have scoped out some of the best places to purchase the extract. There are many outlets where you can find the product, especially online. It seems however that Amazon has the highest potency of HCA that we could find, anywhere. With 95% of the supplement consisting of the fat burning extract and no chemical additives, the all natural pill is begging to help you shed some unwanted pounds. The price has been drastically reduced from $200 to $39 for a month supply. Make sure to check out the reviews first and buy it here – http://www.amazon.com/95%25-Garcinia-Cambogia-EXTREME-Pharmaceutical/dp/B00DYSVCNE/ie=UTF8?m=A3V0MKWLKVQ21D&keywords=garcinia+cambogia.
We are sure you are wondering by now, is this product really for you? Well, you can read the facts right above and people are saying great things about it. Research has not been conclusive yet, but we are confident it is on its way to being recognized as a healthy and efficient fat burner. Maybe you want to make a drastic change, or maybe you do not need much at all. Either way, garcinia cambogia can help you shed pounds from areas you have found difficult. At the very least you will be promoting heart health and infusing yourself with some extra energy. Give it a try. Millions of other people are taking advantage of this supplement, do you not think it is time you did too?